What’s Clyde – Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
We are looking for a driven Senior Technical Recruiter to partner with engineering & product leadership and build out their team of high-performing engineers and product managers. This role will be seen as a leader on the Talent team, and foundational to our success in continuing to build out a word-class technology team and product. The Senior Technical Recruiter will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
An opportunity to…
- Partner with Clyde People Operations Team to define and accomplish hiring goals
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for a variety of technical roles, such as Engineering, Product, Data; from sourcing candidates to coordinating interviews to offer delivery
- Work closely with Hiring Managers across the organization to develop a deep understanding of team functions and needs
- Continuously find opportunities to relentlessly improve and fine tune process to deliver best-in-class candidate experience
- Work with the Talent Team to develop innovative recruiting and sourcing strategies that realize diversity, inclusion, and talent for Clyde
- Work on cross-functional project work and participate in recruiting events as needed
- 4-6 years of technical recruitment experience across agency and in-house; ideally 2+ years of in-house experience
- Proven track record of identifying and assessing top talent
- Sourcing experience using a variety of tools–LinkedIn Recruiter, Triplebyte, Workable is a plus
- Experience coordinating and partnering with external recruiting firms
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- A meticulous approach to organization
- An innate understanding of how to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills to effectively communicate the Clyde mission and values to candidates
What will make you stand out
- Startup or SaaS recruiting experience
- Network of engineering employees
- Data analytical experience to derive insights from recruiting data
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design led organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. Clyde does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.