We’re looking for a recruiter to help us enable Prezi’s growth. As a member of a global team, you will own the front end of the recruiting process across all searches in the Americas and potentially in Western Europe in a work environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and grow.
You will report to Matyi Nagy, Recruitment Lead and as a virtual-first company we are looking for someone working remotely from the East Coast of the United States.
- Partner with global teams and lead them thru their journey of virtual first hiring
- Be the voice of Prezi and provide a world class candidate experience
- Proactively and creatively pursue candidates via careers page, social media, your network etc.
- Keep the records up to date in our systems
- Be part of and drive global recruitment initiatives
If you have…
- 1-3 yrs experience sourcing and recruiting for a SaaS company
- The ability to think on your feet, solve problems and operate in a virtual first environment
- High degree of commitment to excellence
- motivation/ no fear to be an autonomous member of the team – you will own your day/work/time
- The legal right to work for any employer in the USA without visa sponsorship
…then we’d like to talk to you.
Bonus if you:
- Have experience with the European job market
- Are familiar with engineering and product recruitment
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment or from home. Healthcare coverage, paid sabbatical leave, top of the line equipment and more.
The best part: you’ll be part of an awesome team that highly appreciates visual communication, believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and cares deeply about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We’re looking for people who can bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire audiences to act.