World's Largest Search Engine
As a staffer, you’ll focus on one or all aspects of recruiting sourcing, recruiting, or full lifecycle recruiting based on business demand.
- Support outcomes for a talent ecosystem as a key contributor in order to meet hiring demand with minimal guidance, contributing to the entire sourcing lifecycle, and making sure to build and execute against an equitable, inclusive, and accessible hiring system.
- Solve well-defined staffing problems using standard tools and your foundational understanding of staffing processes.
- Develop working relationships outside your team to understand and address talent needs, working effectively across the organization with little to no support to accomplish goals and act as a thought partner, focusing on any or all of the following: pipeline management, talent needs assessments and identification, hiring strategy, candidate management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Years Experience: Approximately 2+ years experience sourcing/recruiting
- Prior Experience: Staffing experience across distributed sites within a technical or nontechnical domain
- Track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact
- Self-directed and detail-oriented with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation
- Ability to take initiative and build effective, productive relationships while consistently and positively contributing in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
To apply for this job, send me your CV – [email protected]
(Mention this in your email – Recruiter I in World’s Largest Search Engine)
Questions? Whatsapp – 91-9787618752
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org