We are interested in every qualified candidate who currently lives and is eligible to work in the United States.
- Employees can work remotely
Pingboard is looking for a part-time People Operations coordinator to help us continue to grow while improving and strengthening our processes. Work remotely on your own time at a small, fun start up with engaging co-workers.
At Pingboard, we believe that transparency builds trust, and trust propels teams. Pingboard’s software solution gives employees access to essential information about people, teams, and the company. We’re a small, close-knit team that believes in quality over hours worked, and that work should be full of interesting challenges, stimulating conversations, and friendly people.
This position would include some basic HR, recruiting and onboarding responsibilities. There is an opportunity to flex your skills to influence and improve our processes. This role will work directly with hiring managers, employees and candidates. Your working hours must have a few hours overlap between 9 am to 5 pm central time.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has had some office/HR/People Ops experience and is looking to get back into the workforce, or someone who enjoys the flexibility of working part time hours.
You are excited because in this role you will:
- Post jobs and manage recruiting and interview workflow for a variety of positions
- Research salary and compensation benchmarking as needed
- Research and post to the appropriate job boards within a set budget
- Write and coordinate recruiting/sourcing content for social media
- Source candidates from places like Stack Overflow, LinkedIn, AngelList
- Work directly with hiring managers and senior management
- Direct communication with the candidates to ensure all questions are answered
- Propose and drive recruiting efforts to promote diversity of candidates
- Manage onboarding process for new employees, including equipment requirements
- Manage day to day HR processes and compliance
Pingboard’s ideal candidate has:
- The ability to juggle multiple roles/projects simultaneously
- Thorough attention to detail for every role and interaction
- A drive to improve process and research best practices
- Clear and concise communication skills
- A creative and independent approach to problem solving
- Previous experience with HR administration and/or recruiting
- Experience working directly with candidates and senior management
- Interest in promoting and recruiting for diverse candidates
To support you in your work, we offer:
- A supportive environment where you can be your authentic self
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Company provided equipment
- Our office in South Austin, with standing desks and, and a flexible, remote-friendly team if you’re working from home. Post pandemic we’ve adapted a hybrid model, applicants applying locally in the Austin area can work in the office some days or remain remote.
- $30 – $40 an hour hourly rate to start
- Guaranteed 40 hours per month, potential for more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.